Brokers for Kids is a philanthropic fundraising effort that Caretaker Landscape has been involved with since 2012. The fundraising effort is overseen by the Scottsdale Active 20/30 club and the charity of choice is Boys Hope Girls Hope.
Last year we raised over $8100 with the help of some special corporate sponsors:
We’d also like to say a special thank you to our friends, colleagues and partners who helped us attain our goal. Your support enabled us to make a positive impact with Boys Hope Girls Hope and other various local charities.
We need your help again this year!
We are asking each of you to support our Caretaker Landscape team in our goal to make an impact on various Arizona children’s charities this year by:
• Purchasing Raffle Tickets, (1) for $25 or (5) for $100,
• Purchasing a Sponsorship, (which is a great opportunity for exposure)
• or by making a donation of any kind…
The drawing will be held THIS Friday, April 8th, 2016, and you do not need to be present to win. This year you’ll have an opportunity to win a NEW Toyota or the cash option of $15,000!!!
- Please make sure you list my team in the drop down menu so we can personally thank you for your donation. Good luck and thank you in advance for supporting me and our worthy charities!
- To purchase raffle tickets (or sponsorships) please visit: https: //www.scottsdale2030.org/ticket/brokers-for-kids-olympiad-sponsorships/
To learn more about the event please visit here: http: //www.scottsdale2030.org/
Caretaker Landscape supports many children’s charities and we are so excited to partner with Scottsdale Active 20/30 club on this event.
Your donation goes to help out so many families in unfortunate situations. The primary charity partner as in years past is Boys Hope Girls Hope, which helps academically capable and motivated children-in-need meet their full potential in and out of the classroom. Through the various programs provided by Boys Hope Girls Hope, students are given the structure, tools, and guidance needed to help them achieve the dreams they once thought were out of reach- including graduating from college.
Below are some pics of last year’s team participating in the Olympiad Event as well as some photos of the Boys Hope Girls Hope beneficiaries.